The CEPC is pleased to announce that our clinical research coordinator, Denise De Vore, is a recipient of the quarterly UCSF Great People Award! Great People awards are designed to acknowledge excellence by recognizing the dedication and commitment of both SOM staff and non-faculty academic staff. Awardees are characterized by the following attributes:
- Contributes to activities, programs or events resulting in tangible added value.
- Serves as a role model for teamwork and customer service.
- Makes the school or department a better place to work by demonstrating a positive, helpful attitude, and by communicating and working cooperatively with others.
- Shows solid and consistent devotion to the job and work group.
- Inspires others to excel.
Congratulations to Denise on her well-deserved award!